£13,500 per annum + annual bonus.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 4:00pm – 9:00pm + alternate Fridays 9:00am – 6:00pm and Saturdays: 9:00am – 2:30pm.
Are you a customer focused individual with a proven track record of high levels of accuracy and productivity? Do you have excellent time management skills and want to be a part of a growing, successful team? Please read on..
Matt Burton Associates are currently working with an award winning, market leading organisation within the personal insurance industry who are looking to expand their Customer Service team.
After a customer has been advised on the appropriate policy, the application for the cover needs to be completed. At an agreed time, the Call Centre Advisor will call the client and run through the full application – submitting all information onto the insurers own underwriting system.
This is a very busy role as appointments are scheduled to start every half an hour. That means that each application needs to be completed in a professional, competent, friendly and timely manner so that the next client’s appointment is not late.
What we are looking for:
– High standards of customer service and integrity
– Proven track record of high levels of accuracy and productivity
– Ability to confront difficult situations
– Experience working to targets and KPI’s
– Team player with the ability to drive and motivate yourself and others
– Excellent IT skills
What is in it for you?
– 22 days paid holidays (increasing with length of service), childcare vouchers, eye care, Company pension, discounted gym membership, interest free travel season ticket loan, private medical insurance, income protection, project partnership (min. 3 years’ service to share in annual profits), death in service.
If you are interested in this role, please contact
Emma Trapps01244 689442Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org