This is a great opportunity to join the most awarded insurance broker in its field as a Telesales Advisor with a realistic 1st year OTE potential of £28K-£30K. With an average length of service of 7 years in our business we are looking for Telesales Advisors who want to carve a successful career within a culture that focuses on our core values: Care, Excellence, Openness, Tolerance and, above all, Honesty.
- 22 days Paid Annual Leave (increases with L.O.S)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible Working Culture
- A Choice of Pension
- Travel Loans
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life & Critical Illness Cover
- Profit Share Option (after 3 years)
Telesales Advisors are
- Very customer focused with a passion for helping others
- Intelligent & able to think quickly on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and resilient
- Tenacious & innovative with a relentless desire to ‘get stuff done’
- Driven by success & motivated by rewards (personally & professionally)
- Succeeding, or have succeeded, in a telephone based sales role.
You will be
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to warm leads (no cold calls) on a day to day basis
- Building relationships with customers and identify needs through open conversation
- Managing client expectations based on their circumstances
- Recommending suitable products or packages based on individual needs
- Protecting families against financial difficulty
We are the most awarded life insurance broker in the UK and we’re continuing to grow our sales teams. Our Telesales Advisors are on hand to recommend the very best suite of insurance cover to give customers peace of mind. We are looking for several experienced consultants to work within the sales department. You will converse with all our clients and find them the right policy for their needs through open conversations, not hard selling.
You will be supported from the start with our industry recognised training programme, regular performance appraisals and opportunities to develop.
We pride ourselves on our open, tolerant, inclusive culture and welcome candidates from every walk of life.
If you are interested in this role, please contact
Emma Trapps01244 689442Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org