The Future of FinTech - Talent & Skills
In partnership with talent acquisition experts Matt Burton Associates, we are delighted to host Future of FinTech - Talent and Skills.
How can FinTechs ensure they build balanced and engaged teams? How can we ensure those leaving work have the right skills to find employment in a digital age? Is there a need for a bridge between now and the next generation?
At this event, we will invite discussion from talent acquisition specialists and sector experts, explore current themes experienced by those building diverse and engaged teams.
We will also invite discussion from those providing new FinTech skills in a digital age.
Event Proposal: FinTech North Inclusive Talent Forum Webinar, Zoom
Date: 26th November 2020
Timings: 11:00-12:30 (90mins)
- 11:00-11:05 - Intro from FinTech North Joe Roche
- 11.05-11.10 – Welcome from Matt Burton Associates - Matt Burton CEO
- 11:15-11:25 – James Caan CBE,
- 11:25-11:35 – Professor Markos Zachariadis, University of Manchester
- 11:35-11:45 – North Coders
- 11:45-11:55 – Patrice Mantey– D&I
- 11:55-12:30 Panel Discussion: all speakers to join interactive audience Q&A
- 12:30 event close